“You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior
Let’s be totally honest here; womens shoes matter in every sense of the fashion world. You can buy the most expensive fancy dresses, pants, tops, jewelry or bags, but what you have upon your feet has to be worthy, or it’s a fashion fail, ladies.
What’s fun about buying womens shoes is in the versatility and huge selection. When the runways have spoken, we get to see which styles are hot for the season; then you go from there. If you can afford a luxurious pair, you buy them. If not, then you copy the style and look for a cheaper pair or hunt for good deals online.
In case you’re wondering, these styles are hot at the moment, so add a few pairs to your special closet of womens shoes.
Here’s our Final Word in Footwear:
1. Get Your Glitter On. That’s right, ladies. The ideal pair of womens shoes to own are in dazzling glitter. Fashion houses like Oscar de la Renta, Saint Laurent and Isabel Marant have all gone glitzy and glam in silver embellishments on boots, pumps and wedges. You will get a real once-over from head-to-toe at every room you enter.
2. Move In Combat Boots. The military vibe is alive and well for womens shoes this season. It’s heavy footwear that is bold and makes an amazing style statement. Dior, Hermes and Rodarte are just a few designers to jump on the combat trail. Plenty of lace-up action and soles with major tread are on-trend.
3. Urban Cowgirl Kickin’ It. The street boot is back in the most elegant, urban way. Calvin Klein, Balmain and Louis Vuitton are welcoming the bootie and short boot with a clean, crisp and modern edge. This is a versatile rugged and feminine example of footwear.
4. Embellishment Details Deliver. The fancier your shoe, the more vogue you become because the trend for womens shoes when autumn approaches are lots of extras. In other words, pretty bows, painted designs and shiny colorful embellishments are all dressing up pumps to the nth degree. Prada is showing off a cute orange pair with turquoise floral seed beading.
5. Thigh’s The Limit. How high can you go, ladies? Boots are soaring to mid thigh in luscious sexy leather and stiletto heels. Fendi, Balmain and Nina Ricci are displaying sumptuously soft and leg-curving boots that go on forever. Red is one bold, bad shade you need to own now in womens shoes.
6. Very Velvet For You. The soft sheen of velvet is chic, timeless and glam for the season from boots to pumps and flats. The colors are too cute in purple, pink, gold and even vivid velvet floral patterns. You just want to reach out and touch these sophisticated womens shoes.